Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy new year, here's to a healthy one for us all

2012 is here & looking forward to another year of improving my health with clean food & exercise. My new year resolutions are to learn to run & no alcohol in January. What are yours? I'm going to stick these on a post it note on the bathroom mirror to keep focused on the them.

I've had a couple of days rest from exercise so tomorrow I am looking forward to another run. On the advice of a friend I am going to take the speed down even more so that I can build up the time. I think I will stick with the 2 minute walk, 1 minute run doing this x 10 & I also have a spin class to.

I'll report back tomorrow & let you know how I do. X

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you blogging hun! Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look forward to reading more

    i am embracing blogging again this year but on a new blog http://sheiselec.blogspot.com/ its private so if you dm me your email on twitter i'll add you xxx @stefijane xxx

    ReplyDelete