Thursday 29 December 2011

Running was tough today

I think I can answer why it was tough, probably down to spin & combat yesterday & not stretching after! I started off doing 2 mins run 1 min walk did this 3x & a friend came over to chat completely distracting me so did a couple more then decided to walk fast on an incline. I covered 3k but felt disappointed in myself. I did have an hours pt after which involved squats & lunges on the bosu ball which I love using as really engages your core. I've eaten clean today which has made me feel better but after eating & drinking pretty much what I have wanted over the last few weeks I can honestly say training has not been as good as when I eat well. I'm back on my plan on Monday food is planned for all meals & I am so looking forward to it as training will be much more productive. I have another PT session at 0630 so off to bed at 9. X

No comments:

Post a Comment