Sunday 8 January 2012

Catch up on progress

Well the last time I did running was Wednesday. This is nor because I have been lazy though. I had Thursday as a rest day & Friday before work I had a PT session. Kim who trains me is amazing, I've been training with her for the last year & I've seen my fitness & figure change for the better to. We did weights & so went to work feeling strong & powerful. After works I ent back to the gym for a combat class with Neil. He is a fabulous instructor works us hard but every class is great fun.

This weekend I did the double whammy of pump & combat on both Saturday & Sunday so I now feel exhausted! I think I may have to look at my classes & drop some with running to. I don't have a rest day till Thursday now & I think I'm going to struggle in the morning with my run. I doubt I'll attend my combat class tomorrow night as I think that may be a bit over kill doing it 4 days on the run, what do you think?

I'm going to look at posting some of my recipes as when I send photos people always ask me how I make them. I'm quite boring in terms of my recipe choices I tend to make the same things time after time. I do love spicy food though & most of my food contains chilli! I eat a high protein diet with lots of fish, turkey & beans. My favourite beans are butter beans and as with chilli you will find these appear in most recipes!

Anyway guys I'll sign off for now as cooking dinner, preparing lunch & getting the gym bag packed! That way I can sit down & relax for a few hours.

Hope you've all had a fabulous weekend. X

No comments:

Post a Comment