Monday 26 December 2011

Boxing day 2011

As someone who spent most of their life over weight I took action 3&1/2 years ago losing 5 stone. Just over 2 years ago I took up exercise & am hooked. I love body pump, body combat, spin & this year I've got myself a personal trainer & taken my fitness to another level. However I'm still not a runner! I seem to have a mental block where runnings concerned & I panic & can't breath! Anyway enough is enough (as Donna Summer once sang) I've signed up for the Manchetster 10k in May so I've started this blog as whilst at the moment I'm a non runner I will become a runner! Please stick with me through the ups & downs & I promise to be open & honest making you laugh, cringe & cry with me. x

1 comment:

  1. Carole,
    You are such an inspiration to me! I look forward to following your blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete